apply for SIMULCAST credentials
Thank you for your interest in covering the 34th annual Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony via the official Simulcast at the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame in Cleveland, OH on Friday, March 29, 2019. The event itself takes place at Barclays Center in Brooklyn, NY.
Please complete the form below by Friday, March 15, 2019 to submit your credential request for your media outlet.
**This form is for Simulcast credentials for the Museum in Cleveland (not the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, NY). Media credential applications for the Barclays Center has CLOSED (send inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org).
- The Ceremony will be simulcasted to the Museum in Cleveland. Live viewing is available on screens throughout the Museum. Outside of Barclays Center, the Rock Hall is the only place to view the Ceremony on the night of the show, which will be broadcasted at a later date.
- Please submit only one form per media outlet.
- To be considered for media or photo credentials, you MUST BE ON ASSIGNMENT with coverage secured.
- You are not permitted to photograph or videotape the Simulcast on the screens. Photos and videos will be uploaded to the Rock Hall’s online press room at rockhall.com/press-room.
- Media credentials are not available for freelancers not on assignment.
- The maximum number of media credentials that may be issued per outlet is TWO.
- Workstations are limited and available on a first-come, first-served basis.