Requesting a Rockin' the Schools Program
We are so glad you are interested in bringing your students to our Rockin' the Schools programs at the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame. Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19) concerns, the museum is temporarily closed from March 14 - March 27 and will be evaluated on a week-by-week basis. Rockin' the Schools programs are also postponed and we are not accepting registration at this time.
Take advantage of free online learning through Rock Hall EDU:
Create plans for distance learning and explore our free online resources that help you engage students through the power of rock & roll. Visit Rock Hall EDU, our new digital learning platform, to create a free account and access professionally developed lesson plans, activities, presentations, videos, playlists and other digitized primary source materials from our Library & Archives.
Our resources meet national and state learning standards in a variety of subject areas, including music, social studies, English and more.
How to Create an Account
- Click below to visit the Rock Hall EDU home page
- Click "Sign Up" in the upper right corner of the screen
- Enter your account information for registration. NOTE: if you are a parent and not a teacher, please enter your child's school information related to grade level, subjects learning and school type. For teacher type, select "home school."
- Check your email for a message from Rock Hall EDU and click the link in the email to activate your account.
- Enjoy and explore the Rock Hall EDU free resources, lessons and more