Requesting a Rockin' the Schools Program
We are so glad you are interested in bringing your students to our Rockin' the Schools programs at the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame! Here are a few things we'd like to tell you before you get started:
- Programs are offered Tuesdays-Fridays from 10/15/19 to 6/5/20, last 1 hour, and begin at 10:00AM or 11:30AM.
- Please check all school calendars and events schedules before requesting dates.
- Our Foster Theater has a seating capacity of 160. If your group total exceeds this number, you may need two separate sessions.
- We require a ratio of 1:10 adults to students for all school groups visiting the Rock Hall. Participation includes FREE admission for all students and up to 1 adult for every 10 students. Adults wishing to attend exceeding that ratio will need to purchase their discounted Group Admission upon arrival for $21.00. Exceptions may be given for aides, therapists, or paraprofessionals required for any students' specific needs.
- Our programs are designed to grade-specific curriculum criteria. If your group includes grades which do not fit within our designated grade bands of a program, you may need two separate sessions.
Please complete the following form with all requested information. This is not a confirmation of a program. Following your submission, our Rock Hall Education staff will contact you via email with more information. Requests are processed in the order in which they are received.
We look forward to seeing you and your students at the Rock Hall this year!